There is a maximum quota for all distances. The reception of payments may be closed without prior notice if the quotas are full. In this case, athletes who have only completed their registration form without having paid will lose their place.
Runners kit pick up
In Montevideo: Wednesday 06 September from 10:00 to 19:00 at Super Gym (Isidoro de María 1727).
In Punta del Este: Saturday 09 September from 10:00 to 19:00 at Enjoy Punta del Este (Rambla y Parada 4, Playa Mansa).
The kit consists of:
- Race bib
- Scoring D-tag
- Official T-shirt
To receive your kit you will be requested:
- ID Card
- Mercado Pago or PayPal mail confirmation, or a receipt if you paid your registration to any of our authorized agents abroad.
- Disclaimer duly signed. Click here to download the disclaimer. Runners under the age of 18 who participate in the 10k or 5k race must submit the disclaimer signed by themselves and their father or mother.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENT FOR ALL DISTANCES (article 8 of decree 312/2021)
Uruguay resident Athletes: Current fitness sheet issued by the National Sports Office (Tourism and Sports Ministry) and/or Basic Health Card or medical certificate stating there is no recommendation against running a race. We recommend those who are more than 40, to make an appointment with a cardiologist if this was not already required for their Health Card.
Non Uruguay resident Athletes: Medical certificate stating there is no recommendation against running a race.
Start and Finish
Start and Finish are in Rambla Circunvalación José Artigas at the corner of Las Focas street, 200 m from Parada 1.
Start time schedule
Marathon 42k: 08:00 AM
Half Marathon 21k: 08:15 AM
10k Race: 08:15 AM
5k Race: 08:15 AM
Mini-Marathon “Kids”: Saturday, September 09 at 04:00 PM
For the 10k and 5k distances, there will be a single women’s category and a single men’s category. For the Marathon and Half Marathon distances the categories will be as follows:
– Category A: 18 to 24 years old.
– Category B: 25 to 29 years old.
– Category C: 30 to 34 years old.
– Category D: 35 to 39 years old.
– Category E: 40 to 44 years old.
– Category F: 45 to 49 years old.
– Category G: 50 to 54 years old.
– Category H: 55 to 59 years old.
– Category I: 60 to 64 years old.
– Category J: 65 years and older.
– Category K: Athletes with disabilities.
The same categories will apply equally for men and women, and will be determined by the age of the athletes on the day of the event. The Organization reserves the right to request an ID to verify the age of any participant.
Services at the start area
Services during the race
- Circuit closed to traffic (safety will be under the responsibility of the Traffic Department of the Municipality of Maldonado).
- Course clearly marked on the ground, as well as safety cones and Organization staff at critical points.
- Visible marks every 1 km.
- Circuit measured according to international standards.
- Eemergency mobile service throughout the circuit.
- Water and isotonic drink stations at the points indicated in the “circuit” section.
- Chemical toilets at km 10, 20 and 30 of the marathon course.
- Pacemakers (“rabbits”), at speeds that we will inform in the week prior to the event.
- Control staff at U-turn points.
Services at the finish line
- Electronic timing.
- “Finisher” medals for all athletes who complete the race.
- Fruit, snacks and beverages.
- Red Cross medical tent.
- Chemical toilets.
- Awards ceremony.
Mini-Marathon “Kids” – 2k
Maximum age to participate: 13 years old inclusive on the day of the race. There is no classification by finish time. Registration is free of charge. There will be medals for everyone who crosses the finish line.